– Since the beginning of La femme Mimi, there have been Obi belts – a beautiful accessory and a handy helper with loose dresses.
– Obi belts are made from leftover fabric or upcycled from other clothes.
– The belts refer to Japanese art and fashion, in Japan they tie kimonos with it, you can tie it around a loose tunic, tight dress or at the waist above the skirt with a simple T-shirt.
– Obi belts come in a simple and fancy version – for everyday fashion or a party.
– Each piece is an original!
– One size universal